Regarding personal data protection, pleaserefer to the following Hooma Privacy Statement:
Hooma is operated by "睿宏國際貿易顧問有限公司"; in order to support the protection of personal data andsafeguard personal privacy, Hooma hereby declares to you the followingstatement to explain to you how Hooma collects personal data Purpose, category,scope and method of use, and the rights you have exercised;
If you have any questions about Hooma 'sprivacy statement, the following related notices, or matters related topersonal data protection, you can email Hooma, and Hooma 's online family willreply as soon as possible.
■ Scope of application
Hooma Privacy Statement and the notices itcontains are only applicable to websites and mobile applications owned andoperated by Hooma, when you use or interact with any of the services providedby Hooma related websites and mobile applications, you agree to Hooma accordingto this privacy statement. content, collect, process and use your personaldata.
Regardless of your country of residence,you agree to authorize Hooma to collect, transfer, process, store and use yourpersonal data outside of your country of residence in accordance with thisPrivacy Statement in order to provide you with Provide services.
The Hooma online home website and mobileapplication may contain many links or services provided by other partners. Forthe privacy statement of these linked websites or partner websites and noticesrelated to personal data protection, please refer to the respective The linkedsite or partner site.
■ How to collect personal data
Hooma will collect your personalinformation in the following ways:
- When you apply for registration as a member of the Hooma;
- When you use the various services provided by Hooma;
- When you shop online on the website operated by Hooma;
- When you participate in the prize-giving activities and marketing activities handled by Hooma and other partners, Hooma or partners will ask you to provide necessary information in accordance with the instructions on each website or event page, which will include your s personal profile. You agree that Hooma may provide the personal data collected from you to the partners or obtain your personal data from the partners of various activities;
- Member service and customer feedback processing;
■ Purpose of personal data collection
Hooma will collect, process, utilize andtransmit your personal data to better serve your needs and handle your ordersmore efficiently
■ Types of Personal Data Collection
Hooma will collect the followinginformation from you according to the nature of the services provided by Hooma -relatedwebsites and mobile applications:
- Individuals who identify individuals: including but not limited to name, title, address, work address, previous address, home phone number, mobile phone, instant messaging software account, social media account, account applied for on an online platform, communication and household address, electronic Email addresses, Internet Protocol IP addresses, cookies and any other information that can identify the person, etc.
- Personal description: including but not limited to age, gender, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, etc.
- Family Situation: Married or not, etc.
- Leisure activities and interests: including but not limited to hobbies, sports and other interests.
- For those who need to implement commodity distribution: When you conduct transactions through Hooma related websites or mobile applications, in order to provide commodity distribution logistics services, Hooma will ask you to provide the delivery information required for the delivery of goods/services. Include: recipient's name, contact number, delivery/contact address and other necessary delivery-related information.
- Other information: When you participate in prize-giving activities and marketing activities organized by Hooma in cooperation with other manufacturers, Hooma will ask you to provide relevant information required to enable you to participate in the event, including but not limited to the aforementioned Basic information, delivery information, etc.
In addition, in order to improve servicequality, Hooma will record your IP address and browsing activities on Hooma-relatedwebsites according to the nature of the services provided by Hooma -relatedwebsites or mobile applications (such as , the software and hardware used bythe user, the webpages selected by the user), and the usage records of themobile application, but these data are only used for traffic analysis andnetwork behavior investigation, so as to improve the Hooma related website Aswith the service quality of the mobile application, this data is only anaggregate analysis and will not be linked to a specific individual.
■ Use of personal data
The personal data collected by Hooma thatis sufficient to identify you are only used by Hooma in the following waysaccording to the purpose of collection:
- "Advertising Marketing": In order to provide Hooma related website membership information notices and product or activity related information, Hooma will use the personal information you provide to send relevant marketing information to you;
- "Commodity Delivery": In order to successfully deliver the goods you ordered to the destination you specified, Hooma will provide the personal information you provide to the partners of Hooma, including your order. The supplier of goods or the logistics provider approved by Hooma.
- "Financial Transaction Authorization": In order to complete the payment process for the orders you set up on various websites of Hooma, Hooma will provide the necessary financial institutions with the financial identification information you provided during the transaction process .
- "Event Winning Notification and Gift Delivery": In order to ensure that you can receive the winning notification, send gifts and issue deduction vouchers in accordance with the law, Hooma will use or provide the personal information you provide. To the partners of the event (including event co-organizers, gift suppliers and distribution logistics providers), for sending winning notices, sending gifts and legally issuing deduction vouchers to you.
- "Other business incidental matters": In order to accomplish the above purposes, including but not limited to customer management and service, performance of statutory or contractual obligations, protection of the rights and interests of the parties and relevant stakeholders, property insurance, liability insurance, and provision of after-sales services, etc., Hooma will use the personal data you provide within the necessary scope and in a manner that complies with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law.
■ Period of use of personal data, area, and target
Period of use: Hooma will, in accordancewith the specific purpose of collecting personal data set out in this PrivacyStatement, keep Hooma Business during the period of operation, the effectiveperiod of individual contracts, and the period stipulated by laws andregulations (including but not limited to Civil Law, Personal Data ProtectionLaw, etc.) and the retention period required for the execution of business(which is longer than the period specified by the law), continue to keep,process and use the collected personal data.
Area of use: Unless otherwise stipulatedby laws and regulations, Hooma will only be based on the scope authorized byyou, within the fields and regions provided by the Hooma service, and accordingto the scope of the purpose of the service as necessary for the operation, useyour provided personal data.
Object of use:
- According to the description of the aforementioned "Usage of Personal Information", Hooma will use it by itself, share and interactively use it among its affiliates, or in accordance with the scope of the services provided to you or the activities you participate in. provide your personal data to the necessary relevant partners.
- Except for one of the following reasons, Hooma will not provide personal data sufficient to identify you to a third party (including domestic and overseas), or use it for purposes other than collection:
- As explained to you in advance and with your consent;
- necessary to complete the provision of services or to perform contractual obligations;
- In accordance with the relevant laws and regulations or the order or request of the competent authority;
- In an emergency, in order to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of you and other Hooma members or third parties;
- In order to maintain the normal operation of the Hooma membership service system; or
- There are cases where the use for other than specific purposes is permitted in accordance with the proviso to Article 20 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
■ Data security
Hooma will maintain the security ofpersonal data with reasonable technology and procedures that are in line withindustry standards.
■ Rights of the data subject
In accordance with the provisions ofArticle 3 of the Personal Data Protection Law, with regard to your personaldata, you can exercise the following rights to Hooma:
- Request for inquiries, reading, and giving copies, but Hooma may charge necessary costs and fees at their discretion.
- Request amendment or correction when your personal information is changed, or when your personal information is found to be incorrect.
- When the purpose of collecting personal data disappears or the period expires, you can request to stop collecting, processing or utilizing and deleting personal data, but such data is not applicable because it is necessary for Hooma to perform duties or business, or according to relevant laws and regulations This limitation is not applicable when exercising the right of deletion.
If you want to exercise these rights above,or have other inquiries, please contact the Hooma at email@example.com .
For the convenience of users, the Hooma websitemay use cookie technology to provide services more suitable for users' personalneeds; cookie is a technology used by the website server to communicate withthe user's browser. Some information is stored in the computer of the user, andthe Hooma website also reads the cookie data stored in the user'scomputer. Users can cancel or restrict this function through the settingsof the browser, but may not be able to use some functions of thewebsite. If you want to know how to cancel or restrict this function, youcan contact Hooma, or refer to the relevant instructions on how to managecookies in the browser you are using.
According to the nature of each of theservices, in order to enable the related services to be provided smoothly, orthe related transactions to be successfully completed or performed, if you areunwilling to provide the relevant personal data required by the services ortransactions to Hooma, and agree to Hooma will respect your decision regardingthe collection, processing, utilization and international transmission ofpersonal data as stipulated by laws and regulations, and this Privacy Statementand its related notices. Due to the nature or conditions of the service, you maynot be able to use the service or complete the related transaction. Hooma reservesthe right to agree to provide the related service or complete the relatedtransaction.
Hooma reminds you, please keep any of yourpersonal data safe. When using various network services, do not freelyprovide your personal information to unknown third parties. Pleaseremember to log out after you provide or complete the relevant personalinformation changes through the Internet. If you share your computer withothers or use a public computer, remember to close the browser window toprevent others from improperly collecting and using your personal information.material.
■ Right to Amend
Hooma reserves the right to revise thisPrivacy Statement and related notices at any time, and may post the revision onthe Hooma website or the appropriate location of the mobile application. Pleaseread the revised Privacy Statement and related notices on the family website ormobile app.
■ Governing Law and Competent Court
For disputes arising from your use of the Hooma,you agree that the laws of the Republic of China shall prevail. Unlessotherwise compelled by the law, the provisions shall be followed, and theTaipei District Court of Taiwan shall be the court of first instancejurisdiction.
This Privacy Statement was last updated: 26/08/2022